Windows 8 File Recovery
In some scenarios, Windows 8 raises some frustrating errors, leading to severe loss of data. Such circumstances will become very often and disappointing in absence of an appropriate backup of your lost data or deleted files. Upgradation of older version of software to newer version has become common now days. The main purpose behind upgrading is to avail the advanced features of newer versions of software as one loses data or important files because of corruption of files, improper shutdown of computer and hard drive repartioning, then no need to panic. As one can easily recover your essential files by using Microsoft Windows 8 recovery tool.
Some Common data Loss Scenarios
- Corrupt File System: The file system of Windows 8 OS refers to any operation starting from booting process. It keeps records of files on computer. The file system files may get corrupted due to virus infection or power failure. This result in files gets inaccessible by the OS and loses all files from your computer. The files lost can be recovered using File Recovery Windows 8 Software
- System Shuts down Suddenly: The sudden shutdown of system due to power failure, overheating. Because of improper shutdown of system files may get deleted from Windows 8.This software helps in recovering files
- Hard drive repartitioning: One should take backup of files on partition before repartitioning hard drive. During Repartitioning, one will forget to get backup of some important files. In such scenarios, Windows 8 file recovery software supports you recover files from Windows 8 machine during repartitioning
- Improper usage of External Drive: One should carefully handle external hard drive as there are chances of losing files. Make sure that safe ejection of external drive is carried out. Losing files from external drive because of unfavorable conditions can be recovered on Windows 8 computer. This can be a case with your flash drive. You can easily restore data from flash drive on Windows 8 computer by using Windows 8 recovery software.
To avoid data loss in any situations, one needs to be aware of certain precautions. These precautions will help you in future to tackle data loss in any situations:
- Every time keep regular backup of all your important files.
- Always use updated antivirus to avoid infection of viruses, malware and spyware on your computer.
- While turning off computer make sure that all your applications are closed.
Irrespective of reason for data loss, this software will restore more than 300 file types comprising images, text documents, spreadsheets, zip archives, video files, movies etc. It will also recover pictures from Windows 8 partition and all old versions of Windows Operating System. The tool has built in smart scan option which will scan the whole drive, unless the lost or deleted files are not found during the previous scanning process. This software can also be used to restore Windows 8 recycle bin. To check the efficiency of File Recovery Windows 8 free trial version has been insisted. This software will also restore files from external hard drive, iPod, FireWire drive and flash drive. By using Windows 8 rcovery you can also retrieve Windows 8 formatted drive such as SATA, SCSI etc.
Note: This easy to use software has the ability to retrieve memory card data such as photo, audio, video, etc used in various multimedia devices such as digital camera, camcorders, mobile phones, iPod, etc simply employ this powerful software with great ease.
Steps to restore files from Windows 8 computer
Step1: Download and Install Windows 8 File Recovery software to open its main window. Launch the software and choose any of the three recovery options as shown in Fig1
Step2: Choose the option to recover deleted or lost files. Select the storage drive and scan for the files you need on the computer. Checkout the files after recovery and save them back on a storage drive of the compute as shown in Fig 2